|I am an
associate professor in the Department of Computer Science
& Engineering at
Texas A&M University. Before joining Texas A&M, I
received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the College of
Computing, Georgia Tech, in 2008. I am a recipient of 2010 NSF CAREER
Award, 2013 AFOSR Young Investigator Award, Best Student Paper Award
IEEE Symposium on Security &
Privacy (Oakland'10), Best Paper Award from 2015 International
Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'15), 2016-2017 TAMU
College of Engineering Charles H. Barclay Jr. '45 Faculty Fellow Award,
and a Google
Research Award. I'm currently directing
the SUCCESS (Secure Communication
and Computer Systems)
Lab at TAMU. A short bio is available here.
- Are you coming for the list of computer
ranking and statistic?
- [July 2018] Two papers on SPS (Software-defined
Programmable Security, such as SDN/NFV) are accepted to CCS'18.
ForenGuard presents the first forensics and diagnosis tool for SDN
(will be released open source soon). vNIDS presents a new architecture
to enable safe and efficient virtualization of network IDS.
Congratulations, Haopei and Hongda!
- [May 2018] Our two papers (Error-Sensor and new control
plane reflection attacks in SDN) are accepted to RAID'18.
Congratulations, Jialong and Menghao!
2018] I am honored to receive 2017-2018 Dean of Engineering Excellence
Award and Research Impact Award from the college of engineering.
- [May 2018] Haopei has successfully defended his PhD thesis
titled "Towards Robust, Accountable and Multitenancy-friendly Control
Plane in Software-Defined Networks". Congratulations, Haopei!
- [April 2018] Our paper CloudRand is invited to ICCCN'18. It aims to build heterogeneous and moving-target network interfaces.
- [Mar. 2018] Our paper TopoGuard+ (collaboration with MIT Lincoln Lab) is accepted to DSN'18. Congratulations, Richard and Lei!
- [Jan. 2018] Our two papers on mobile web app security are
accepted to IEEE S&P'18. Congratulations, Guangliang
- [Jan. 2017] Our RADAR paper is accepted to TIFS. RADAR is a
new realtime defense system that can defend against a wide range of
DDoS attacks including stealthy Crossfire, with COTS SDN switches.
2017] Our paper on security impact of desktop/mobile HTTP header
inconsistencies is accepted to WWW'18. Congratulations, Abner/Patrick!
- [Oct. 2017] Our paper on Android security (EOEDroid) is
accepted to NDSS'18. Congratulations, Guangliang!
- [Aug. 2017] Our S2OS
position paper will appear in APSys'17. S2OS is a new large
multi-institute project funded by NSF/VMware, in which we aim to
build a new Security OS with Software Defined Intrastructure. Please
check S2OS project website
for more details.
2017] Our systemization of knowledge paper on SDN attack surface and
defense is accepted to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN).
- [Feb. 2017] Our FRESCO is upgraded to the Floodlight
plaform. The FRESCO source code and module/app store are now released!
Please check our project
website here for