I am an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science
& Engineering at
Texas A&M University. Before joining Texas A&M, I
received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the College of
Computing, Georgia Tech, in 2008. I am a recipient of 2010 NSF CAREER
Award, 2013 AFOSR Young Investigator Award, Best Student Paper Award
IEEE Symposium on Security &
Privacy (Oakland'10), Best Paper Award from 2015 International
Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'15), and a Google
Research Award. I'm currently directing
the SUCCESS (Secure Communication
and Computer Systems)
Lab at TAMU.
- [Dec. 2015] Please consider submitting your paper to ACM workshop on SDN-NFV Security 2016!
- [Nov. 2015] Our VisHunter paper is accepted to INFOCOM'16. Congratulations, Jialong!
- [Oct 2015] Our paper on SDN-defined Programmable BYOD Security is accepted to NDSS'16. Congratulations, Kevin!
- [Oct 2015] Our AutoProbe paper was selected into the
finalist (top 10) of 2015 CSAW Best Applied Security Paper Award.
- [July 2015] Our SMASH paper received Best Paper Award at ICDCS'15! Congraluations to Jialong!
- [June 2015] Please consider submitting your work on SDN to CoolSDN'15 (co-located with ICNP'15)! Deadline is July 24!
- [June 2015] Our paper on Network Security Virtualization is accepted to TIFS. This is a journal extension from our CloudWatcher (NPSec'12) paper.
- [May 2015] Our paper UIPicker is accepted to USENIX Security'15. Congratulations, Yuhong!