I am an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science
& Engineering at
Texas A&M University. Before joining Texas A&M, I
received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the College of
Computing, Georgia Tech, in 2008. I am a recipient of 2010 NSF CAREER
Award, 2013 AFOSR Young Investigator Award, 2010
IEEE Symposium on Security &
Privacy (Oakland'10) Best Student Paper Award, and a Google Faculty
Research Award. I'm currently directing
the SUCCESS (Secure Communication
and Computer Systems)
Lab at TAMU.
- [Mar. 2015] Our SMASH paper is accepted to ICDCS'15. Congratulations, Jialong!
2015] Our paper FloodGuard (protecting SDN networks against generic flooding
attacks) is accepted to DSN'15. Congratulations, Haopei!
- [Feb. 2015] We are releasing our prototype system TopoGuard,
a new security extension to SDN controllers (Floodlight as in our
prototype implementation), which provides automatic and real-time
detection of Network Topology Poisoning Attacks mentioned in our
- [Nov. 2014] Our study on mobile web overhead is accepted to INFOCOM'15. Congratulations, Abner!
- [Oct. 2014] Our paper on new SDN poisoning attack and defense is accepted to NDSS'15. Congratulations, Kevin and Lei!
- [Aug. 2014] Our paper on reverse engineering twitter spammers is accepted to ACSAC'14. Congratulations, Chao!
- [July 2014] Our paper AutoProbe is accepted to CCS'14. Congratulations, Zhaoyan!